Apr 15, 2013

Been a little while and been busy.  I've done plenty of kiting and received my Horus Helmet with communications.  I can connect to a walkie talkie (bought with Canadian Tire money)
 or the aviation radio that my father gave to me for Christmas, an Icom A-4. 



It also has another port so I can connect my iPhone to it as well and listen to music or make a call while up in the air!




I am exactly 18 days away from my course starting and am getting excited!!!  I am borrowing a friend's camper (Winnebago) and will be using that to drive down and stay in St. Catharines during  my 1 week course.

In the last week I also put my order in for a motor and cage assembly through my instructor.  I bought a RS Ultra, Kangook Classic.  It comes with a 146cm carbon fiber propeller and a Moster 185cc engine.  It's a 2 stroke and has plenty of punch for it's size.  I had my instructor, Andre Zeeman, register it with Transport Canada so it will be all ready to go when I get down there.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Well it looks like I have my registration letters...I received a letter from Transport Canada.
 
 
 
C-IKDT
 
 
In radio lingo...it is pronounced " Charlie India Kilo Delta Tango"
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment